Get ready, Denver Superheroes! Pediatric Congenital Heart Association of Colorado and Heart Heroes, Inc. present the 3rd Annual Superhero Heart Run at Cherry Creek State Park! On Sunday, October 29, 2017, Denver will be suiting up in superhero gear and capes to "Save the Day for Congenital Heart Defects"!
Proceeds raised from this event will be utilized to provide support, education, research and create awareness for CHD, the most common birth defect worldwide. Families in Colorado will benefit directly through the programs and services provided by Pediatric Congenital Heart Association of Colorado and Heart Heroes, Inc.
Adults: $25 ♥︎ Children (2 - 12): $10 ♥︎ Heart Heroes (those with CHD): FREE! (Online pricing through 10/27/17. Walk-up registration available day-of event.)
- All paid, online registrants will receive a commemorative Superhero Heart Run Cape (capes will be provided for walk-up registrants as available). Capes are distributed at the event. One free race bag is distributed per family as available.
- Heart Heroes (those with CHD) are always free; however they do need to register.
- Heart Heroes are encouraged to wear their custom Heart Hero Cape to the run so we can distinguish our honored guests! Click here to request a Heart Hero Cape – please enter the code “SHHR” into the Organization Code field so we can get your cape ordered and shipped in time for the run!
- Please note, commemorative run capes are only provided for paid registrations and are provided during check-in at the event.
- Make sure you create or join a fundraising team. We need your help to "Save the Day for CHD" and reach our fundraising goal!
Denver 2017 Fundraising Goal - $20,000 You Have the Power to Save the Day for Congenital Heart Defects!
Help us achieve our fundraising goal! Visit our Fundraising Page for info and tools to help you kickstart your fundraising efforts!
Sponsor opportunities found on our Sponsor Page!
Exclusive Superhero Heart Run T-shirts: Now, you can show your support for CHD Awareness year-round (unless you wear your superhero cape all year long - which is cool, too). Youth (XS-L) and Adult (S-2XL) sizes available and can be yours with a minimum donation of $15-$22! Order yours here today - you can choose size and quantity and add them to your cart. We'll only have a very limited number available at the event, so we recommend you order yours TODAY!
Get One, Give One Mini Superhero Capes: Now your favorite Bummer Bear, American Girl or stuffed buddies can be a superhero, too, with their very own cape! When you donate $10 for a mini superhero cape, you'll get one to keep & we'll donate one to your local PCHA Conquering CHD kit program!
We Thank Our Sponsors for Supporting the
3rd Annual Denver Superhero Heart Run!
~ Superhero Sponsor ~
Pediatric Congenital Heart Association- Colorado chapter has a mission to "Conquer Congenital Heart Disease". They accomplish this through collaboration with patients, parents providers and partner organizations to improve quality and outcomes through CHD education, support, research and awareness. The PCHA-Colorado chapter provides Conquering CHD kits, care packages offering critical information and a personal connection, to Children's Hospital of Colorado. To learn more about PCHA, visit www.conqueringchd.org.
Heart Heroes, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to children and families affected by Congenital Heart Defects (CHD) through the distribution of superhero capes, programs to offer hope, and funding for CHD research. Please visit our website for more information at www.heartheroes.org.