2017 Omaha Superhero Heart Run
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AceroMortgage/about/?ref=page_internalGet ready, Omaha! Heart Heroes, Inc. is elated to present the 5th Annual Superhero Heart Run at Werner Park! On Sunday, September 24, 2017, “Big O” superheroes will be suiting up in their superhero finest and capes for the most highly-visible event that has ever existed for Congenital Heart Defect Awareness!
Proceeds raised from this event will be utilized to provide support, education, research and create awareness for CHD, the most common birth defect worldwide. Families in Nebraska will benefit directly through the programs and services provided by Heart Heroes, Inc.
Adults: $25 ♥︎ Children (2 - 12): $10 ♥︎ Heart Heroes (those with CHD): FREE! (Online pricing through 9/22/17. Walk-up registration available day-of event.)
- All paid, online registrants will receive a commemorative Superhero Heart Run Cape (capes will be provided for walk-up registrants as available). Capes are distributed at the event. One free race bag is distributed per family as available.
- Heart Heroes (those with CHD) are always free; however they do need to register.
- Heart Heroes are encouraged to wear their custom Heart Hero Cape to the run so we can distinguish our honored guests! Click here to request a Heart Hero Cape – please enter the code “SHHR” into the Organization Code field so we can get your cape ordered and shipped in time for the run!
- Please note, commemorative run capes are only provided for paid registrations and are provided during check-in at the event.
- Make sure you create or join a fundraising team. We need your help to "Save the Day for CHD" and reach our fundraising goal!
Venue Info & Schedule
12:00pm: Walk-up Registration & Check-in ♥︎ 12pm - 2pm: Family Activities ♥︎ 2pm: 5k/2k Start
Werner Park - 12356 Ballpark Way, Papillion, NE 68045
Omaha 2017 Fundraising Goal - $85,000 You Have the Power to Save the Day for Congenital Heart Defects!
Help us achieve our fundraising goal! Visit our Fundraising Page for info and tools to help you kickstart your fundraising efforts!
Sponsor opportunities found on our Sponsor Page!
Exclusive Superhero Heart Run T-shirts: Now, you can show your support for CHD Awareness year-round (unless you wear your superhero cape all year long - which is cool, too). Youth (XS-L) and Adult (S-2XL) sizes available and can be yours with a minimum donation of $15-$22! Click here to place your order (select size and quantity, add to cart and checkout. Please make sure you select which run you'll be attending to pick up your shirt). We'll only have a very limited number available at the event, so we recommend you order yours TODAY!
Get One, Give One Mini Superhero Capes: Now your favorite Bummer Bear, American Girl or stuffed buddies can be a superhero, too, with their very own cape! When you donate $10 for a mini superhero cape, you'll get one to keep & we'll donate one to your local MLH Bravery Bag program!
We Thank Our Sponsors for Supporting the
5th Annual Superhero Heart Run - Omaha!
~ Marquee Presenting Sponsor ~
~ Presenting Sponsor ~
~ Crusader Sponsor ~
~ Superhero Sponsor ~
~ Hero Sponsor ~
Heart Heroes, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing support to children and families affected by Congenital Heart Defects (CHD) through the distribution of superhero capes, programs to offer hope, and funding for CHD research. While our capes fly to Heart Heroes across the nation (and world!), our home base is in Omaha, NE. Heart Heroes hosted the first Superhero Heart Run in Omaha in 2013, and our events have grown each year, helping to "Save the Day for Congenital Heart Defects" across the nation! Please visit our website for more information at www.heartheroes.org.